UKPSC RO/ARO OLD QUESTION PAPERS
UKPSC RO/ARO OLD QUESTION PAPER 1 PDF : CLICK HERE
UKPSC RO/ARO OLD QUESTION PAPER 2 PDF : CLICK HERE
UKPSC RO ARO Exam Pattern 2022
The UKPSC RO ARO exam pattern highlights the pattern that the written exam follows, such as, the marking scheme for each question, the duration of the exam, and so on. The exam pattern for the UKPSC RO ARO Exam is detailed below:
- The prelims shall consist of objective-type multiple-choice questions.
|General Knowledge||200||200||3 hours|
- The main exam shall consist of 3 conventional type papers.
- The third paper shall be a practical exam applicable for ARO posts only.
|Paper 1||English Language||200||3|
|Paper 2||Hindi Language||200||3|
|Paper 3||Computer Typing Test (for ARO posts only)||–||10 mins|
The skill test will be a part of the mains exam. The candidates who are applying for the post of ARO need to appear for this exam. The test will be held for 10 mins and the following ability shall be checked:
- Hindi Computer Typing Speed of 4000 KDPH and English Typing Speed of 9000 KDPH
- In the English Computer typing test, there must be 1500 key depressions in 10 mins. Whereas in the Hindi Computer Typing Test there must be 667 key depression in 10 mins.