RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 | 950 Posts
Hello, Welcome to Naukrihost.com, Good News for Aspirants, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Published New Bank Job Official notification for the Assistants 950 Post at various branches across India. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online application form before last date.
The candidates can check qualifications, experience, selection criteria and other details Below.
Job Details :
|Notification||RBI Assistant 2022|
|Application Start Date||17 February 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||08 March 2022|
|No of vacancy||950|
|Location||All Over India|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Mode of application form/Registration||Online|
Vacancy Details :
No. of posts: 950
Name of posts: Assistant
Educational Qualification :
- Students must have an undergraduate degree in any subject with a minimum of 50% in the aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWD applicants) and word processing competence on a computer.
- Ex-military members (excluding dependents) are required to have graduated from a recognized university or taken the Armed Forces’ matriculation test or equivalent and served for at least 15 years in the armed forces.
- Candidates seeking a position in a particular recruiting office should be fluent in the language of the state/any of the states that come under the recruiting office (i.e., be able to read, write, speak, and comprehend the language).
Age Limit :
- Min. Age : 20 Yrs.
- Max. Age : 28 Yrs.
- Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Rs. 36,091
Selection Process :
- RBI Assistant Exam 2022 is going to be conducted in three phases [Prelims + Mains + Language Proficiency Test (LPT)].
Application Fees :
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 450/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 50/-
- PH Candidates : Rs. 50/-
How To Apply :
Mode of Apply: Through Online.
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 17 Feb 2022.
Notification Pdf : CLICK HERE
Result : COMING SOON
Final Note :
I think that this post helped you in finding the information about the latest recruitment, If you Still have any doubt in your mind just write us in contact box.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.