JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2022 | 143 Posts
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has Recently Invited to Online Application Form for the Post of Nursing Officer, Junior Engineer and Group B, C Other Various Post.
Job Details :
|Notification||JIPMER Group B & C Recruitment 2022|
|Application Start Date||10 March 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||30 March 2022|
|No of vacancy||143|
|Mode of application form/Registration||Online|
Vacancy Details :
|Group B – 121|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT)||12|
|Technical Assistant in NTTC||1|
|Group C – 22|
|Stenographer Grade II||7|
Educational Qualification :
- Nursing Officer – Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing council Act 1947/ any State Nursing Council.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) – Bachelor‟s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years relevant experience.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – . Graduate in Civil Engineering from a recognized University; and Two years‟ experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment. (OR) Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute and Three years‟ experience in design and engineering of Civil Projects, preferably in a Hospital environment.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – . Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University and Two years‟ experience in Planning, execution and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment. (OR) Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute; and Three years‟ experience in Planning, execution and maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment.
- Technical Assistant in NTTC – Degree in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent. (OR) Diploma in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical (3 Years) from a recognized Institute and Two years‟ experience in maintenance of electronic equipment.
- Dental Mechanic – 12th pass with science from recognized Board. Dental Mechanic course of two years duration from a recognized Dental Institution. The course must be approved by the Dental Council of India. Experience of two years as Dental Mechanic in a hospital.
- Anaesthesia Technician – Degree in Anaesthesia Technology from a recognized Institution / Hospital. (OR) 1. Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology (2 years course) from a recognized Institution/Hospital. 2. One year of experience in handling Anaesthesia equipment.
- Stenographer Grade II – 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University 2. Skill Test Norms
- Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. (ii) A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Age Limit :
- Nursing Officer, Technical Assistant – 35 Years
- Steno – 27 years
- Others – 30 years
- Nursing Officer – Rs.44,900/-
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT) – Rs.35400/-
- JE – Rs.35400/-
- Technical Assistant in NTTC – Rs.35400/-
- Dental Mechanic – Rs.25,500/-
- JAA – Rs. 19,900/-
- Anaesthesia Technician – Rs.25,500/-
- Stenographer Grade II – Rs.25,500/-
Selection Process :
The Selection Process of JIMPER Group B, C Vacancy 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for Post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application Fees :
- General, OBC Candidates : Rs. 1500/-
- SC, ST Candidates : Rs. 1200/-
How To Apply :
Mode of Apply: Through Online.
Eligible candidates can apply through the official website by 10 March 2022.
Notification Pdf : CLICK HERE
Final Note :
I think that this post helped you in finding the information about the latest recruitment, If you Still have any doubt in your mind just write us in contact box.
Important : Please Always Check and Confirm Official Notification and Advertisement Before Apply in Any Recruitment.